My 2021 Resolution - New Year, New Start


In the year 2020, I wasted my time a lot, wasted my money a lot, I failed in my business also not studied properly but the good part is I learned things a lot, got a lot of life experience, and most importantly I changed myself a lot. 

2020 July to December, I got motivated many times towards study also broke my promise many times which I did with myself. 

😞 I spent my whole year like this: "First motivated then followed for few days then Broke the promise then tried to forget the past then again motivated, followed for few days then broke the promise and this cycle goes on & no... And time goes...Right now, I'm in 2021 "

I'm actually afraid to make my 2021 plan because maybe I break it again but making no plans even worst than this. 

SO NOW I HAVE TO MOVE ON!

😃 Finally, I decide to make my plans and say bye to 2020 & hello to 2021 with a dedication to making my each day of 2021 better, and this year I want to see myself working really harder towards my goal only. NO BURNING OF TIME!!

So, here I'm with my 2021 resolution. 👊

  1. Plan & analyze my each day & Improve my self-discipline
  2. Focus on my study and pass out with 90% + in the 10th 🙏exam. 
  3. 😎 Build more expertise in Science (master of biology and chemistry)
  4. Practice math daily to be better at it because it's required to understand AI. 
  5. 4 days at school every week 🙋
  6. Work on improving marketing skills.
  7. Spent 4 hours daily and full Sunday every week working for homosuggest.
  8. Write a blog every Sunday in the morning 
  9. Don't use any social media except during marketing work.
  10. Spend 30 min everyday in watching educational video on YT at night only. (not more then that)
  11. 😎 Focus more on English spoken and writing. (3-days practice with Camibily every week)
  12. Read 5 pages every day of any self-help 📖 book. (followed after my 9th final exam)

That's all! I just did this 12 promises from myself and defiantly I'm going to follow this from today to  whole year. See you next Sunday blog about how i spend my 2021 first week, till then happy new year! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My short diary form 2020 to 2021

My 2021 Day Plan (January to March)