My short diary form 2020 to 2021


So, This is the first blog of my life and my first day of 2021, January 1st which is the most awaited day on the planet. Many people are very happy many are not, everyone is doing parties and all but I not in the mood of doing anything like that because my 2020 isn't gone well and I'm feeling I wasted my whole year. 

I don't know that I should think about this today or not. 😑 

But yeah I loved lockdown, 2020 was my best and worst year of my life ever. I say best because my final exam of 8th class got postponed and the school was closed till now 😂 so, I had a lot of time to devote to my website sciencenews18. So, I devoted all my time to sciencenews18 and kept my study side. 

Why 2020 was the worst year of my life? 

I should not give my all-time to such things but I was thinking that once it gets google news approval my site will start ranking but I was continuously working with my writer to post daily articles, I spent four months and 18,000 rupees as well, still, I had no results. 

My traffic where ZERO, I started thinking that I'm just wasting my money & time here then thanks to my writer he suddenly left the job. Then I took one month to decide should I continue sciencenews18 or not.

Finally, I decide to close the sciencenews18 and purchased a new domain from GoDaddy then changed the name to iTechScience. I was thinking that now I will post Appliance review with science facts related stuff and again I spent my one month to make this site live. 

After, a few days I realized that I'm not on the right path this time as well. So, I shut down Itechscince. I again wasted my money and time here. As affiliate marketing is growing faster. So, I already decided to do an Amazon affiliate. On the day I decide to close itechscience, I started working on a new website homosuggest, and after a few months of working. I launched the site on 9th December, I hope this will go well in 2021.

This was because of my laziness and procrastination that I took my lot of time completing these things. 

What About my study?

Well, The saddest part is, I didn't focus on my study and even the subject in which I'm very interested, Science. I was not studying it at all and still, my science chapters are not completed, many are left. 

I was also sign-up in Vadantu but I was not joining the classes regularly, sometimes I feel very motivated towards my study but this was not lasting more than 7 days. Still, the same thing is happening to me. 

Recently, I heard that schools are opening from 4th Jun. Actually, I don't care about their opening as of now but which I am feeling stressed about his opening. if gov. continues school opening so, they will definitely take our final exam offline but my study is not completed.

I don't know what is going to happen this year as I'm currently in 9th, previously thought that we have to give our final exam online, but don't think this can happen. 

So, now I decided to complete my science first then I will think about another subject. I just want this 9th class over and I'm definitely going to work hard for my 10th. No Doubt about that!!

What I learned here?

I hate going to school because they waste time as well but now I think that if we have school we can do better in our academics as teachers create pressure on us. So, we can do things timely according to our syllabus.

Why 2020 was the best and a life-changing year for me?

That's strange as I am saying both best and worst. Well, there are a few reasons behind this, I believe that I changed my life completely during the lockdown as I was not getting time in 2019. Today 2021, I see a better version of myself as compared to 2019.

This is because when I was shutdown sciencenews18, I got a lot of free time so I started watching Sandeep Meshwari videos more and more, even one to two videos daily. Also, I started my book reading habit, and definitely, I learned a lot of things from here. 

From the day I started watching more videos of SM and tried to understand how Sandeep sir thinks, my life is completely changed, I can understand reality more perfectly and I have a clear purpose in life.

Also, I can motivate other people very easily, and having this quality with me is really a great thing because I can understand the situation or life problems better.

When I was working on sciencenews18. My main goal was earning and nothing else even my future goal was to be a millionaire by the age of 20 and a billionaire by the age of 30 but now thanks to Sandeep sir, Sahil, and Sathish they changed my mind. I just want to be a far better version of myself and now by the age of 30, I want to see myself as an entrepreneur and biotech scientist doing great things and changing the whole medical industry of my country, INDIA.

As this age is a learning period so, now I am more focused on learning not earning, Warren Buffett also quoted that "The more you learn, the more you earn.". It's not only about doing well in my 10th exam.

It's about developing more & more skills if I start earning money from my new site then instead of re-investing the money on homosuggest, I will invest in myself and take the courses which I can't afford now.

The most beautiful part was I got clarity in my life that what I have to do, the biotech entrepreneurship💗. And now, in 2021 form today I am going to do my best to make my each day of 2021 better then my life will automatically be better. 😇

😊So...... So.... So, That's why I think 2020 was a life-changing year for me and I can't forget this year in my whole life.

At the end, I would say, "jo hota hai aache ke liye hota hai". 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 2021 Day Plan (January to March)

My 2021 Resolution - New Year, New Start